Mr. Sundeep Sikka is the Executive Director & Chief Executive Officer of Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Limited (RNAM). Sundeep has held both Vice-Chairman and Chairman positions of the industrial body AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds in India). Sundeep joined RNAM in 2003, holding various leadership positions before being elevated in 2009, when he became one of the youngest CEOs of India. Possessing rich experience in the financial services sector, Sundeep went on to lead RNAM towards tremendous growth of assets and to emerge as one of the most trusted mutual fund houses in India. He has grown the company to an all-round brand that twice won ‘Aon Best Employer’ and certified a ‘Great Place to Work’. He has not only been responsible for the growth of the company but also forging a relationship with Nippon Life, acquisition of Goldman Sachs Asset Management (India), and listing RNAM on stock exchanges.
Sundeep is a Harvard Business School Alumni, having also completed MBA from Pune University. He closely works with Regulatory Bodies i.e. RBI, SEBI and Ministry of Finance on matters related to asset management.
Sundeep Sikka – Represents (past as well as present) Asset Management Industry across:
- Association of Mutual Funds in India – Held both Vice-Chairman and Chairman positions of industrial body AMFI.
- Reserve Bank of India – Member of Technical Advisory Committee on Money, Foreign Exchange & Government
- National Securities Depositary Limited – Member of Executive Committee
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Member of Capital Markets Committee
- Chair: Asset Management Sub-Group of FICCI’s Capital Markets Committee
- Speaker at various domestic and international forums and conferences.